Non-Professional License Requirements
38 Flares 38 Flares ×
Non-Professional License Application Requirements
- Must be at least seventeen (17) years old.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to read and write in Filipino or English.
- Must not be a drug user and/or alcoholic.
- Must be clean, neat and presentable.
- Download, Print and Fill Up the LTO APPLICATION FOR DRIVER’S LICENSE (ADL) FORM.
- Valid Student’s Permit (At Least One  Month Old)
- Medical Certificate (From an LTO or Government Accredited Hospital or Physician) or Valid AFP/PNP organic personnel ID.
Negative Dug Test Result (From a DOH Accredited Drug Testing Center)
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
- Certificate from Commanding Officer if Military Personnel.