Professional License Requirements
Professional License Application Requirements
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to read and write in Filipino or English.
- Must not be a drug user and/or alcoholic.
- Must be clean, neat and presentable.
A. Download, Print and Fill Up the LTO APPLICATION FOR DRIVER’S LICENSE (ADL) FORM.
B. Valid Student’s Permit. (At Least Six  Months Old)
C. Clearance / Certificate. (Any of the Following:)
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Court Clearance
D. Medical Certificate (From an LTO or Government Accredited Hospital or Physician) or Valid AFP/PNP organic personnel ID.
Negative Dug Test Result (From a DOH Accredited Drug Testing Center)
F. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
G. Certificate from Commanding Officer if Military Personnel.